Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day One; just trying it out.

Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles:

With all this terribly warm weather we've had the last week, I decided some homemade popsicles would be nice. Now, I decided this while in the middle of doing some quick shopping at Wal-mart, so I had to improvise (and who doesn't like strawberry lemonade?). So I grabbed some strawberries and a bottle of Simply Lemonade.
It's real simple, and absoluuutely delicious!
Just slice and wash some strawberries, (probably about 1 pound) and drop them in the blender.
You can use honey as a sweetener, but I used just 2 teaspoons of sugar.
Then pour the lemonade in to fill it about 3/4. (You can add more if needed.)
Blend. Pour. Freeze.
A perfect snack for anybody when the weather is a bit too hot.

Since this creation I've been on a popsicle frenzy, and we have new molds coming in the mail! I'll be testing lot's of flavors, and I'll share the ones that my Sibs agree with. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know u dont want your first comment to be from your sister but just stopping but to say "hey nice blog"

    ReplyDelete